Curbside Pickup Information
If you or any members of your household are experiencing a fever, cough, or any COVID-19 symptoms, do not use curbside pickup.
We are currently offering curbside pickup:
Tuesday – 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Saturday – 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM
How curbside pickup works
- Request Benton items through our card catalog, call during service hours, or email
- Library staff will find your items and get them ready for pickup. In order to minimize the amount of contact we have with your requests, we are only looking for requested items once a day.
- Be on the lookout for an email, text, or call from Library staff letting you know that your holds are ready.
- Your library items will be checked out, bagged, and have a receipt attached.
- Receipt will be labeled with your initials and pickup date/time
- Stop by the library during our curbside hours: Tuesday or Saturday
- Pickups will be ready on a cart or table set outside the front of the library
- Pickup items will be ready for pickup within 30 minutes before scheduled pickup time
- Please wait until library staff or other people are clear from the library to pick up your materials.
- Enjoy your items!
- Please note: we’ll hold on to your requested items for one week after we let you know they are ready for you. Because we only have access to Benton materials at this time, if you have not picked up your requested items after a week we will check your items back in so that other patrons may use them.
- Request Benton items through our catalog at the Benton Public Library Card Catalog / Verso
- Request Benton items by calling 608-759-2665 during curbside service hours
- Request Benton items through email – email@example.com
Van Delivery – Our regular delivery service is available in SWLS and statewide. Please understand that some items might not be available due to different restrictions across the state. Request items by calling or emailing.
Get help requesting items
- Don’t know how to place holds? Look at our Card Catalog TUTORIAL
- Don’t know the PIN for your account? It’s most likely set to the last four digits of your phone number.
- Not able to place your own holds? Call us at 608-759-2665 and we can place holds for you. We’re available during curbside service hours.
You can now send a file to our printer and arrange to pick it up using our curbside service.
You must call or email our staff to let them know when you would like the file printed and picked up.
Documents not picked up within a week of scheduled pickup time will be deleted and thrown out.
Call during curbside hours: 608-759-2665
15¢ PER PAGE for Black & White
20¢ PER PAGE for Color
- Request by Phone Call
- Connect Laptop/Smart Phone/Tablet to library printer with our Public WIFI
- Send Secure Files to Library Printer
- If you or any members of your household are experiencing a fever, cough, or any COVID-19 symptoms, please do not schedule a curbside pickup.
- Before you enjoy your library materials, we recommend that you let them quarantine for 72 hours.
- We are using CDC recommendations as we process your requests, including handwashing, masks, and social distancing.
- Items will be placed in paper or plastic bags. If you would like to bring a reusable bag, please let us know on the phone call.
- We are waiting 72 to 96 hours to check in any returned items.
Returning books and library materials
- The outside dropbox is open for returns 24/7.
- If you need to return kits, puzzles, board games, or other items that won’t fit in the dropbox, please call the library to drop off items during library hours.
- Your returned items might still be on your account for at least 72 hours while we leave them in quarantine before checking them in.
- There will be no fines on checked out items. Items will not need to be renewed.
- All Books and Audiobooks – 2 Weeks
- Magazines – 1 week
- Movies and TV Seasons – 1 week
- Puzzles and Board games – 2 Weeks
Have a question?
Call us at 608-759-2665
Tuesdays: 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Saturdays: 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org