Skip to content
How Can I Request?
- You can request items from Benton Public Library library.
- CURRENT CURBSIDE STATUS: Only Benton items can be requested
- It will be easier to request an item if you log in to the catalog first.
- Go to Benton Public Library’s SWLS Card Catalog.
**Make sure it says Benton Public Library on the top left
- Click Login.
- Use your Library Card Number and Password to get access
- Click Submit
** Make sure it says Benton Public Library on Library Selection drop down bar
What can I do in my account?
- See the items that you have checked out and their due dates.
- Renew items that you have checked out.
- See what items you have requested.
- See if you have any fines.
- Check if the library has your correct address, phone number, and email.
Requesting an item
- Search the catalog and find an item that you would like to request.
- Click the hand icon or the Request this item button.
- The button may look like a hand or an actual button.
- The button may be in a different location if you are using a phone or a computer.
- It doesn’t matter which hand icon you click. They will all place the same request.
- From your search results, you’ll see a hand icon:
- If you click on the cover to see more information, you’ll see a request button:
- If you are not logged in to your account, you will have to enter the 14-digit barcode and your PIN now.
- If the pickup location listed is the correct library and you want the first available copy to be sent to your pickup location, click Place hold.