Skip to content
- Go to Benton Public Library’s SWLS Card Catalog.
**Make sure it says Benton Public Library on the top left
- Click Log In.
- Use your Library Card Number and Password to get access
** Make sure it says Benton Public Library on Library Selection drop down bar
- Search for your items
- Results will come up and then select an item to view its full records
- Next to Details in the middle section, click Where To Find It
- Check Availability and then select
- green means Available
- yellow means Checked Out
- red means Reserve in Checkout or In Transit
- Once you’ve found item, click Place Hold.
- You can now Reserve a Title.
- Make sure pickup is Benton Public Library
- Reserve Any Item is automatically check marked.
- To select a certain copy, deselect Reserve Any Item and select an Available copy.
- Click Reserve to end transaction.
- To check your Items on Hold, go to My Account.
- Click Items on Hold to view current items and if they are In Transit or Reserved for Checkout.