- Download the required software (thisonly has to be done once). Visit dbooks.wplc.info. Under the heading required software, click Overdrive Media Console (OMC). Follow the on-screen directions.
- Return to dbooks.wplc.info. Quick search for a title, author or subject. Under each title, it details which formats are available (e.g. WMA or MP3).
- Choose add to cart. Click proceed to checkout. Sign in to Wisconsin’s Digital Library. Search by library name. Enter library card number and PIN. Choose return date (7, 14, 21 days).
- Click the download button.
- Open Overdrive Media Console. Select title and click play button.
If desired, transfer audiobooks to MP3 or WMA portable player.
To Transfer to iPod:
Install Windows Media Player and iTunes.
Enable the iTunes setting manually manage music and videos for the device.
Connect the device to your computer.
If it does not launch automatically, open iTunes