Masks required for all people inside library.
– posted 7/31/2021 –
The library is now open at regular hours!
- Patrons can browse books during regular hours.
- Library capacity is limited to 5 patrons
- If capacity is reached, we will ask patrons to wait outside
- Masks are required.
- All ages are required to wear masks.
- Staff are required to wear masks.
- Youth under 10 must be with a responsible adult
- Most often – we ask parents/guardians to bring 2 children in to help pick out books
- Computers (2 available) and printer access
- Sessions are limited to 30 minutes for all patrons
- Book drop open 24/7
- All books will be quarantined for 24 hours after checked in.
- Appointments NOT REQUIRED ANYMORE.
- Curbside Service no longer available.
- For any additional questions, please contact us at 608-759-2665
- Request Benton items through our catalog at the Benton Public Library Card Catalog / Verso
- Request Benton items by calling 608-759-2665
- Request Benton items through email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Van Delivery – Our regular delivery service is available in SWLS and statewide.
Request items by calling or emailing.
Get help requesting items
- Don’t know how to place holds? Look at our Card Catalog TUTORIAL
- Don’t know the PIN for your account? It’s most likely set to the last four digits of your phone number.
- Not able to place your own holds? Call us at 608-759-2665 and we can place holds for you.
You can now send a file to our printer and arrange to pick it up using our curbside service.
You must call or email our staff to let them know when you would like the file printed and picked up.
Documents not picked up within a week of scheduled pickup time will be deleted and thrown out.
Call during curbside hours: 608-759-2665
15¢ PER PAGE for Black & White
20¢ PER PAGE for Color
- Request by Phone Call
- Use the Papercut App to print from Laptop/Smart Phone/Tablet
- Send Secure Files by EMAIL to Library Printer
- Masks are not required, but recommended.
- Masks will be provided at the front desk.
- Gloves will be provided at the front desk.
- Disinfectant wipes will be provided at the front desk
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at the front door.
- We are using CDC recommendations as we process your requests, including handwashing, masks, and social distancing.
- Social distancing is recommended.
- Items will quarantine for 24 Hours before being shelved again.
Returning books and library materials
- The outside dropbox is open for returns 24/7.
- If you need to return kits, puzzles, board games, or other items that won’t fit in the dropbox, please call the library to drop off items during library hours.
- All Books and Audiobooks – 2 Weeks
- Magazines – 1 week
- Movies and TV Seasons – 1 week
- Puzzles and Board games – 2 Weeks
Have a question?
Call us at 608-759-2665
Monday: 1:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Tuesday: 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Wednesday: 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Thursday: 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM -12:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM
or email us at email@example.com