CURBSIDE PICKUP ONLY
If you or any members of your household are experiencing a fever, cough, or any COVID-19 symptoms, do not use curbside pickup.
We are currently offering curbside pickup:
Tuesday – 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Saturday – 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM
You can call during curbside service hours to request items.
How do I request items? – Curbside Service Information
Access the Benton Card Catalog to place items of hold. Card Catalog Tutorial
Van Delivery – Our regular delivery service is available in SWLS and statewide. Please understand that some items might not be available due to different restrictions across the state. Request items by calling or emailing.
We are using CDC recommendations as we process your requests, including hand washing, masks, and social distancing.
Items will be in quarantine for 72 to 96 hours after checked in.
Want to contact us during Curbside Service Hours:
- Call: 608-759-2665
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Patrons can access ebooks and audiobooks through Wisconsin’s Digital Library available on the Overdrive or Libby apps, learn more about this online resource by visiting wplc.overdrive.com.
The library building is closed to the public until further notice.
Summer Reading Program 2020
- About The Library
- Overdrive – Online ebooks and audiobooks
- Library Catalog – Browse and request books from Benton Public Library
- New Items – A list of new books – updated every month
- How Do I… Curbside Service Information
- Michele Anderson – Library Director
- Susan Ward – Assistant Librarian
- Connor McCarthy – Assistant Librarian
- Dr. William Foltz
- Janice Blaine
- Sandye Voight
- Lisa Lawrence
- Sandra Scanlan
- Sherri Timmerman
- Jill Knight
- Scott Cruse
- Stacy Addie
Categories: Hours & Info